French River Education Center, Inc. - Post Office Box 476 - 672 Main Street - North Oxford, MA 01537
- Fall 2021 Graduate Courses and Professional Development
Click here for a printable PDF course flier or to view/register online click the GoSignMeUp link in the upper right corner of this page
- Spring 2022 - SEI Academic Endorsement CourseWe are offering a number of SEI Academic, CVTE and Admin courses in Spring 2022 - use the SEI Endorsement Courses link above for course listings and registration fliers or you can use the GoSignMeUp link in the upper right corner of this page to register online.
- Fall 2022 SEI Pre-Registration Interest Survey
- French River Education Center and Lesley University Announce a PhD Cohort Program
We are excited to announce a partnership between French River Education Center and Lesley University to offer a special FREC Cohort for their doctoral degree in Educational Leadership.
Whether you are interested in school /district leadership or increasing your capacity as a teacher-leader, this program will put you on the cutting edge of educational work in the 21st Century.
Contact Ricci Hall - email@example.com or 508-987-0219 Ext 101 for more information.
- Are you interested in getting more information about French River? Perhaps you want to know about:
- How to host a graduate course in your school or district
- How to host an SEI course in your school or district
- The benefits of French River membership
- New Teacher Training, Induction, and Mentorship offered by the Center
Please click here to request more information about the wonderful opportunities offered by French River Education Center
- Student Support Portal is Now Actived:
Find your PDP Certifcate, Course Receipts, (unoffical) Transcripts by logging into your account at: https://frec.gosignmeup.com
- Call for Instructors
French River is now in the process of scheduling Graduate Courses for the Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 semesters. If you are interested in teaching a 36-hour graduate course, please contact Ricci Hall at 508-987-0219, Ext. 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are especially in need of instructors to teach courses in high school English, Math, Science, Foreign Language and Social Studies.