French River Education Center, Inc. - Post Office Box 476 - 672 Main Street - North Oxford, MA 01537
- Winter/Spring 2023 Graduate Courses and Professional Development
View/register online click the GoSignMeUp link above
- Fall 2023 SEI Academic Endorsement Course (SEI courses do not run during the Summer)We are offering a number of SEI Academic and Admin courses in Fall 2023 - use the GoSignMeUp link above to register online...
- Spring 2024 SEI Pre-Registration Interest Survey
- French River Education Center and Lesley University Announce a PhD Cohort Program
We are excited to announce a partnership between French River Education Center and Lesley University to offer a special FREC Cohort for their doctoral degree in Educational Leadership.
Whether you are interested in school /district leadership or increasing your capacity as a teacher-leader, this program will put you on the cutting edge of educational work in the 21st Century.
Contact Ricci Hall - email@example.com or 508-987-0219 Ext 101 for more information.
- Are you interested in getting more information about French River? Perhaps you want to know about:
- How to host a graduate course in your school or district
- How to host an SEI course in your school or district
- The benefits of French River membership
- New Teacher Training, Induction, and Mentorship offered by the Center
Please click here to request more information about the wonderful opportunities offered by French River Education Center
- Student Support Portal is Now Actived:
Find your PDP Certifcate, Course Receipts, (unoffical) Transcripts by logging into your account at: https://frec.gosignmeup.com
- Call for Instructors
French River is now in the process of scheduling Graduate Courses for the Summer 2023 and Fall 2023 semesters. If you are interested in teaching a 36-hour graduate course, please contact Ricci Hall at 508-987-0219, Ext. 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are especially in need of instructors to teach courses in high school English, Math, Science, Foreign Language and Social Studies.